- We do not ask for your credit card or bank account details.
- You can make payments through PayPal / Credit Card.
- We ship worldwide.
- All items are packed carefully to make sure you receive them in excellent condition.
- Incase of non-delivery on account of a mistake by the buyer (i.e. wrong name or address or parcel not accepted) any extra cost incurred by us for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by flood, fire, wars, acts of God and custom clearance or any cause that is beyond our control.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, please do tell us and we’ll do everything to make your purchase a smooth transaction.
- The product must be returned within 7 days of receipt of the product at your end and It should not be altered or tampered or used and should be in original packaging.
By purchasing any item sold here, the buyer accepts that he/she is in compliance with local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item. The buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless our store, company or its licensors for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, use or misuse of the item in violation of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws or regulations. You must be 18 or older to purchase. We are not authorized agents for any two wheeler manufacturers in India. Any/all trademarks mentioned on your our store and listings are for descriptive purposes only and are the property of their respective owners.
Important Notice to Foreign Buyers located outside of the INDIA:
To avoid any subsequent misunderstandings, please note that importing goods from another country can mean that your national Customs authorities may charge you Customs Duty and/or other additional related taxes(for example a Value Added Tax or a Purchase Tax). YOU, as the importer, are responsible for paying any such taxes. We have no control over what taxes you may be charged by your own national tax authorities. We are not responsible for compensating you for payment of any such taxes. If you do not know how much (if any) import tax you might have to pay, please check with your local tax authorities BEFORE entering into a contract to purchase.
- If your goods are retained or confiscated by your own national Customs authorities for any reason, it is your responsibility alone to negotiate with them the terms on which such goods might be released to you.
- If your goods are undeliverable for any reason and are returned to us, we reserve the right to reclaim from you any associated costs which may be charged back to us.
- On any Customs forms, we declare the full purchase price as the value of the goods.